Are you an experienced and driven mortgage banker? United Mortgage is looking to hire mortgage bankers who share our goal of providing exceptional experiences for all we serve.
Mortgage bankers at United Mortgage enjoy the benefits of being part of one of the most dynamic mortgage companies in the country. As an innovative company, we unite people with possibilities by creating the greatest lifestyle opportunities for mortgage bankers and the best loan experiences for those they serve. Becoming a mortgage banker with United Mortgage is not a career change. It is a lifestyle change.
It is the mission of United Mortgage to change the standard for mortgage bankers by providing the framework for mortgage bankers to love their lifestyle through an unparalleled commission structure, flexibility, tools, resources and support. We also understand the importance of being transparent, finding the best solutions, being accessible and providing reliable, consistent communication with the clients and referral partners we work with.
- A flat commission of 200 bps from day one (no commission tiers)
- Opportunities to earn residual income
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement and Employee Assistance plans
- Advanced technology and support to allow you to work from anywhere with access to locations across the Midwest
- Competitive mortgage rates and a wide range of loan products
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continually generate high quality mortgage loan production through multiple sources
- Continually develop lead sources with real estate agents, builders, insurance companies and other sources
- Ensure all documentation for loan applications are distributed to and received from the customer in a timely fashion
- Work with the team to complete the loan process on or before the negotiated closing date
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, federal, and investor regulations
- Support the company’s strong customer service focus with all partners and clients
- Ensure your individual licensing and continuing education requirements are current
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills
- Knowledge of Mortgage Banking laws such as Fair Lending, Know Before You Owe, ECOA, GLBA, SAFE.\, etc.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Comfortable working with various computer programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- NMLS Licensed
- Minimum of 2 years retail experience
Learn more about our mortgage banker program at joinunitedmortgage.com.
Job type: Full Time
|Job Category||Loan Officer, Loan Originator, Mortgage Banker|